48 Hours In Lisbon
An expert guide to 48 Hours in Lisbon
Welcome to Lisbon, a captivating city that seamlessly blends the modern and the historic. With its pleasant weather and incredible value, it’s no wonder that Lisbon has become a favorite destination among tourists.
If you’re planning a visit to Lisbon and want to make the most of your time, we understand that it can be challenging to squeeze everything into just one morning, especially if you’re embarking on tours that extend to Porto. That’s why we’ve put together a curated list of 13 must-see attractions and activities for your 48-hour adventure in the capital of Portugal.
Our selection encompasses a range of experiences that embody the essence of this enchanting city, ensuring that you don’t miss out on the highlights that Lisbon has to offer. These recommendations go beyond the scope of our tours, allowing you to discover hidden gems and create lasting memories on your own.
Begin your exploration by immersing yourself in the picturesque streets of Lisbon, which span across seven hills. Lose yourself in the narrow, winding lanes of the historic Bairro Alto and experience the unique atmosphere of the Alfama district. Don’t forget to visit the majestic Saint George Castle, where you can marvel at breathtaking panoramic views of the city.
Venture into downtown Lisbon and immerse yourself in its vibrant energy. Hop aboard one of the iconic canary-yellow trams, an iconic symbol of the city, as it weaves through the charming streets. Indulge your senses by embracing the melancholic melodies of Fado, a traditional Portuguese music genre. And, of course, no visit to Lisbon would be complete without sampling the world-famous custard tarts of Belem, a sweet treat that will leave you craving more.
So, get ready to embark on a captivating journey through the heart of Lisbon, discovering its rich history, cultural treasures, and the warmth of its people. Join us as we unveil the hidden wonders that make this city truly extraordinary.
Is Lisbon expensive to visit?
No, it is one of the cheapest capital cities in Europe to visit. Read our post: Budget Travel Portugal.
What is the best month to visit Lisbon?
When it comes to planning your visit to Lisbon, timing is key. For the optimal experience, we highly recommend setting your sights on the months of March to May or October to November. During these periods, Lisbon offers a delightful blend of favorable weather and a more tranquil atmosphere, making it the perfect time to explore this captivating city.
As spring awakens, Lisbon basks in pleasant temperatures, with the sun casting a gentle warmth upon its charming streets and historical landmarks. Take leisurely strolls through the city’s enchanting neighborhoods, admiring the blossoming flowers and the vibrant energy that fills the air. The beauty of these seasons lies not only in the comfortable climate but also in the smaller crowds, allowing you to immerse yourself fully in the wonders of Lisbon without jostling through the throngs of tourists.
Another enticing perk of visiting during these months is the possibility of indulging in a few blissful beach days. While summer (June to August) tends to draw larger crowds to the coastal retreats, spring, and autumn offer a quieter coastal experience. Imagine basking in the golden sunrays on Lisbon’s stunning beaches, feeling the soft sand between your toes, and listening to the rhythmic lullaby of the ocean waves.
By opting for a visit during the recommended periods, you’ll not only relish the pleasant weather and fewer crowds but also have the opportunity to truly savor the authentic essence of Lisbon. Immerse yourself in the city’s rich history, marvel at its breathtaking architecture, and indulge in the delectable flavors of Portuguese cuisine—all while enjoying a more relaxed and intimate ambiance.
So, mark your calendar and plan your journey to Lisbon from March to May or October to November. Experience the best of this captivating city as you bask in the warmth of its weather, avoid the hustle and bustle of peak tourist season, and perhaps even find a moment of serenity on the beautiful shores. Lisbon eagerly awaits your arrival, ready to enchant and captivate you with its undeniable charm.
Read our post: Jewish Heritage Tours Portugal.
Where are the nicest beaches around Lisbon?
Lisbon is not only renowned for its rich history and vibrant cityscape but also for its proximity to stunning beaches that offer respite and relaxation. If you’re searching for the nicest beaches near Lisbon, you’re in luck. Here are some of the top coastal gems that are well worth a visit:
- Cascais: Located just a short distance from Lisbon, Cascais boasts a collection of beautiful sandy beaches that cater to various preferences. From the family-friendly Praia da Rainha to the bustling Praia da Conceição, you’ll find a range of options to suit your needs. Cascais also offers picturesque coves like Praia da Ribeira and Praia da Duquesa, perfect for those seeking a more secluded beach experience.
- Estoril: Situated adjacent to Cascais, Estoril is another coastal town that boasts inviting beaches. Praia do Tamariz is one of the most popular choices, featuring golden sands, calm waters, and a vibrant promenade lined with restaurants and bars. If you’re in search of a quieter atmosphere, head to Praia da Poça or Praia das Moitas, where you can bask in the sun and enjoy a more tranquil beach outing.
- Costa da Caparica: For a long stretch of sandy coastline, venture across the Tagus River to the Costa da Caparica. This area offers over 15 kilometers of beautiful beaches, making it a favorite among locals and tourists alike. Praia do Castelo and Praia da Mata are known for their picturesque dunes and untouched natural beauty. If you’re a surfing enthusiast, don’t miss Praia do Dragão and Praia do Paraíso, where you can catch some impressive waves.
- Troia Peninsula: If you’re looking for a beach getaway that feels more secluded and exclusive, the Troia Peninsula is an excellent choice. Accessible by ferry or catamaran from Setúbal, this pristine region boasts pristine stretches of sand surrounded by the beauty of nature. Enjoy the tranquil waters and unspoiled landscapes of beaches like Praia Atlântica and Praia do Bico das Lulas, or explore the breathtaking scenery of the Sado Estuary Nature Reserve.
No matter which beach you choose to visit, you can expect to be greeted by the soothing sound of crashing waves, golden sands that invite relaxation, and a refreshing coastal breeze. Take advantage of the proximity to Lisbon and venture out to these coastal havens, where you can unwind, soak up the sun, and create unforgettable memories against the backdrop of Portugal’s stunning shoreline. Please read our post about beaches in Portugal.
How do you get to Sintra from Lisbon?
If you’re planning a trip from Lisbon to Sintra, there are convenient transportation options available to ensure a smooth journey. The most popular and straightforward method is by taking the train, which offers direct services from Rossio Station in Lisbon to Sintra Station.
To begin your excursion, make your way to Rossio Station, where you can catch the train that will whisk you away to the enchanting town of Sintra. As you board the train, settle into your seat and prepare for a scenic ride through the picturesque landscapes that lead to this captivating destination.
Once you arrive at Sintra Station, you’ll find yourself in the heart of the town, ready to explore its many treasures. However, if your itinerary includes a visit to the iconic Pena Palace, it’s important to note that you will need to take a bus from Sintra Station to reach the palace grounds. This short bus ride will transport you to the majestic palace, where you can marvel at its colorful facades and immerse yourself in its rich history.
To enhance your overall experience and avoid the hassle of long queues, we recommend considering our private tour option. By booking our private tour, you’ll have the opportunity to delve deeper into the wonders of Sintra, guided by an expert who will provide insightful commentary and ensure a personalized itinerary tailored to your interests. This way, you can make the most of your time, skipping the lines and immersing yourself fully in the beauty and allure of Sintra.
Whether you choose to travel by train and bus or opt for the convenience of a private tour, the journey from Lisbon to Sintra promises an unforgettable adventure. Prepare to be captivated by the architectural wonders, lush landscapes, and rich cultural heritage that await you in this remarkable town.
Explore More Destinations in Portugal Here:
What is the best restaurant for traditional cuisine in Lisbon?
Read our post: Best Restaurants.
Where can I see Fado in Lisbon?
If you’re seeking an authentic experience of Fado, the soul-stirring traditional music of Portugal, Lisbon offers numerous venues where you can immerse yourself in its heartfelt melodies. Here are a few notable places where you can witness the captivating performances of Fado in Lisbon.
Alfama Neighborhood: Wander through the narrow, winding streets of Alfama, one of Lisbon’s oldest districts, and you’ll stumble upon intimate Fado houses tucked away in hidden corners. These charming establishments, often small and cozy, offer an enchanting setting where you can intimately connect with the raw emotions conveyed through Fado’s haunting tunes. Prepare to be transported to another world as passionate Fadistas, the singers of Fado, pour their hearts out in each lyrical verse.
Bairro Alto: As night falls, the vibrant district of Bairro Alto awakens with a lively ambiance and a plethora of bars and restaurants. Amidst this bustling scene, you’ll find venues that showcase live Fado performances. Step into one of these atmospheric establishments, and let the captivating melodies and melancholic lyrics wash over you, creating an unforgettable experience.
Fado Museum: For those interested in delving deeper into the history and significance of Fado, a visit to the Fado Museum is a must. Located in the heart of Alfama, this captivating museum not only offers a comprehensive overview of Fado’s roots but also features regular live performances. Immerse yourself in the evocative sounds of Fado while gaining a deeper understanding of its cultural significance and evolution.
As you explore the streets of Lisbon, keep an ear out for the soulful strains of Fado, which may beckon you into hidden corners and lively establishments. Whether you choose to experience Fado in the intimacy of Alfama or the vibrant energy of Bairro Alto, one thing is certain: you’ll be captivated by the power of this profound musical genre and the emotions it evokes.
Where to eat the best egg custard tarts in Lisbon?
When it comes to indulging in the best egg custard tarts in Lisbon, there are a few renowned establishments that you simply cannot miss. Here are three exceptional places where you can savor these delectable treats and experience their irresistible flavors:
- Manteigaria: Located in the heart of Lisbon, Manteigaria is widely regarded as a custard tart lover’s paradise. Step into this charming pastry shop and be greeted by the alluring aroma of freshly baked tarts. Their custard tarts, known as Pastéis de Nata, are crafted with expertise and precision, boasting a crispy, flaky pastry shell that gives way to a creamy, velvety custard filling. Take a bite, and you’ll understand why Manteigaria has become a favorite among locals and visitors alike.
- Pastelaria Santo António: Nestled in the enchanting neighborhood of Alfama, Pastelaria Santo António is a hidden gem that promises an authentic and delightful custard tart experience. Their Pastéis de Nata are revered for their perfect balance of sweetness and texture, with a rich, creamy custard complemented by a caramelized top. Savor one of these delectable tarts as you soak in the captivating ambiance of Alfama, and you’ll be transported to custard tart bliss.
- Nata Lisboa: With multiple locations across the city, Nata Lisboa has established itself as a go-to destination for custard tart aficionados. This beloved pastry shop takes great pride in their time-honored recipe, using only the finest ingredients to create their mouthwatering Pastéis de Nata. From the buttery pastry shell to the silky custard filling, each bite offers a harmonious symphony of flavors that will leave you craving more.
For those eager to explore the secrets behind Portuguese custard tarts and even try their hand at making them, we invite you to read our post dedicated to these delightful treats and their coveted secret recipe. Dive into the world of custard tarts and uncover the nuances and techniques that make them truly exceptional.
So, whether you choose to indulge at Manteigaria, Pastelaria Santo António, or Nata Lisboa, prepare to embark on a culinary journey that celebrates the perfect fusion of crispy pastry and creamy custard. Lisbon’s custard tart scene awaits, ready to tempt your taste buds and leave you with an enduring love for this quintessential Portuguese delicacy.
Where to drink Ginjinha in Lisbon
When it comes to savoring the delightful taste of Ginjinha, a sweet cherry liqueur, Lisbon offers several places where you can find the best of this beloved Portuguese beverage. Here are a few recommendations on where to indulge in this delightful treat:
- A Ginjinha: Located in the heart of Lisbon, A Ginjinha is a legendary establishment renowned for its exceptional Ginjinha experience. Step into this quaint little bar, and you’ll be greeted by the inviting aroma of cherry liqueur. Here, you can witness the traditional preparation of Ginjinha, where the liqueur is served in small chocolate cups. Sip on the rich and velvety liqueur, allowing the flavors of the cherries to unfold on your palate, and savor this quintessential Lisbon delight.
- Ginjinha Sem Rival: Situated in the picturesque Rossio Square, Ginjinha Sem Rival is another cherished spot where you can enjoy a memorable Ginjinha experience. This historic establishment has been serving its signature cherry liqueur since 1890, making it a true institution in Lisbon’s culinary scene. Take a moment to appreciate the old-world charm of the bar before sipping on their velvety Ginjinha, reveling in the perfect blend of sweetness and cherry-infused goodness.
- Espinheira: Tucked away in the enchanting Mouraria neighborhood, Espinheira is a hidden gem known for its excellent Ginjinha. This traditional bar exudes a charming and authentic atmosphere, offering an ideal setting to immerse yourself in Lisbon’s Ginjinha culture. As you take your first sip, you’ll be treated to the flavors of ripe cherries, harmoniously balanced with the sweetness of the liqueur, creating a memorable taste sensation.
These establishments are just a few examples of where you can find the best Ginjinha in Lisbon. The city is dotted with numerous bars and taverns, each with its own twist on this beloved cherry liqueur. So, embark on a delightful exploration of Lisbon’s streets, and you’re sure to come across hidden corners where Ginjinha can be savored, offering you a taste of the city’s vibrant culture and culinary traditions.
Can you drink the tap water in Lisbon?
Yes, of course. Read our post: practical travel tips Portugal.
Where can I watch the sunset in Lisbon?
Lisbon offers a plethora of breathtaking locations where you can witness the mesmerizing beauty of the sunset. Here are some of the best spots to immerse yourself in this captivating experience:
- Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântra: Positioned in the Bairro Alto district, this viewpoint offers a stunning panoramic vista of Lisbon. As the sun begins its descent, find a comfortable spot and marvel at the colorful sky painted with hues of orange and gold, while the cityscape transforms into a picturesque backdrop.
- Miradouro da Senhora do Monte: Located in the Graça neighborhood, this elevated viewpoint provides an unparalleled perspective of Lisbon’s rooftops and the majestic Tagus River. As twilight casts its gentle glow, prepare to be enchanted by the captivating sunset unfolding before your eyes.
- Miradouro de Santa Catarina: Situated in the trendy area of Bica, this popular gathering spot offers a remarkable view of the Tagus River and the iconic 25 de Abril Bridge. Find a seat on one of the benches or sip on a refreshing beverage from the nearby kiosk as you witness the sky ignite with vibrant colors during sunset hours.
- Cais das Colunas, in Praça do Comércio: Located in the emblematic Praça do Comércio, this waterfront area offers an idyllic setting to watch the sun dip below the horizon. Stroll along the riverbank and savor the serene ambiance as the sun casts its final rays, casting a golden glow on the majestic arches and pillars of the square.
- Parque Eduardo VII: Positioned at the top of Avenida da Liberdade, this expansive park provides a tranquil retreat from the bustling city. Climb to the viewpoint and be rewarded with an unobstructed view of Lisbon’s skyline, where you can witness the sun gracefully bid its farewell, casting a warm glow over the city below.
- Miradouro Portas do Sol: Nestled in the historic Alfama district, this viewpoint offers a breathtaking vista of the city, including the iconic Saint George Castle. As the sun sets, the castle walls and the winding streets of Alfama are bathed in a magical light, creating an unforgettable sight.
With these remarkable locations at your disposal, you can choose the perfect vantage point to admire Lisbon’s stunning sunset. Whether you prefer panoramic views, riverfront settings, or the enchanting charm of historical districts, each of these spots will offer a captivating experience as you witness the sun bid farewell to the city of Lisbon.
Which tram do you recommend using in Lisbon?
When it comes to exploring Lisbon’s charming streets by tram, there are a few recommended routes that offer delightful experiences without the inconvenience of long queues or limited seating. While Tram 28 is undoubtedly famous, it can sometimes be crowded, leading to potential negative experiences. Here are two alternative tram routes that provide equally enchanting journeys:
- Tram 12: Running from Praça da Figueira to Miradouro de Santa Luzia on a circular route, Tram 12 offers a picturesque adventure through Lisbon’s vibrant neighborhoods. Hop aboard and embark on a scenic ride, passing by iconic landmarks, charming squares, and narrow cobblestone streets. Enjoy the lively atmosphere as the tram winds its way through the city, and don’t forget to admire the breathtaking views from Miradouro de Santa Luzia, where you can soak in the panoramic beauty of Lisbon.
- Tram 25: Departing from Rua Alfândega and traveling to Campo de Ourique, Tram 25 takes you on a captivating journey through Lisbon’s diverse districts. As you glide along the tracks, witness the city’s architectural gems, vibrant markets, and local life unfolding before your eyes. This route allows you to immerse yourself in the authentic atmosphere of Lisbon while enjoying the comfort of a tram ride that is often less crowded than Tram 28.
By opting for Tram 12 or Tram 25, you can still relish the charm of Lisbon’s trams while minimizing the potential drawbacks of long queues and crowded compartments. Embark on these alternative routes, and you’ll discover the city’s hidden gems, experience the local ambiance, and create memorable moments along the way.
How do I get from Lisbon to Braga?
- By Train. Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes. There is a high-speed train from the capital to Braga. Alfa Pendular train also stops in Coimbra and Porto.
- By Car. Duration: 4 hours. Please get in touch with us for a private transfer.
- By Bus. Duration: 4 h30.
Read here: Porto Walking Tour.
Things To Do in Lisbon, Portugal
Private Tours from Lisbon
Take a private tour with a local driver motivated to share the best of this European capital with you. You can choose your tour departure from the capital. Guaranteed Departure! It is the perfect service for Solo Travel in Portugal.
Private Driver Lisbon, Sintra, Estoril, and Cascais
Only 30 min from the capital, Sintra is one of the most romantic cities in the World. It is famous for its Royal Palaces and Castle and has been considered Unesco World Heritage since 1995.
By the way, don’t forget to visit the Pena Palace. Sintra’s most famous sight is the Pena Palace’s multi-colored façade, a notable example of Portuguese architecture in the Romantic period. After snapping your pictures, head into town to shop for everything from art, souvenirs, cork bags, local produce, and handmade ceramics.
After lunch, we will drive along the Atlantic coast. We can stop at Guincho Beach (a surfer’s paradise) or Boca do Inferno (Hell mouth cliff). Finally, enjoy a walk along the bay in the charming town of Cascais. Then, our driver will continue along the coast, passing by Estoril and the casino.
We will combine walking and driving on this full-day private tour and visit Lisbon’s best areas. We can start the trip to Belem, famous for the Belem Tower, the Discovery Monument, and the Jeronimos Monastery. Don’t forget to stop at Pastel de Belem and taste the most renowned pastéis de Nata. Then, the tour will go downtown, and we will finish in front of your hotel.
Private Tours from Lisbon to Fatima, Obidos, and Nazare
This tour visits the revered sanctuary of Fatima. The medieval village of Obidos and the seaside resort of Nazare for a look at some spectacular sights.
You will meet your driver and set out from your hotel. A drive along the coast brings you to Fatima. You can visit the basilica and revered monuments that make up the famous Sanctuary of Our Lady.
Afterward, pay a visit to Nazare’s fishing village before you stop for lunch by the sea.
In the afternoon, visit the famous village of Obidos. It is a peaceful community known for its well-preserved medieval streets, walls, and 14th-century keep. Book online a day tour to Fatima.
Small-Group Tours in Lisboa
These packages start in Lisbon and finish in Porto. These Vacation Packages are Guaranteed Departure Dates with two travelers.
7-Day in Portugal
Experience the best of Portugal in just 7 days with our captivating tour that takes you from Lisbon to Porto. Immerse yourself in the rich culture and heritage of this enchanting country as you embark on an unforgettable journey. Here’s what our 7-day tour package has in store for you:
- Small-Group Tour: We believe in creating intimate and personalized experiences, which is why our groups are limited to just 8 passengers. This ensures that you receive the utmost attention from our knowledgeable guides, allowing you to truly connect with the destinations you visit.
- Comfortable Accommodation: Enjoy six nights in a twin room, providing a cozy and relaxing space to unwind after a day of exploration. Rest assured that your comfort is our priority throughout your journey.
- Delicious Breakfast: Start each morning with a delightful breakfast, included in all our multi-day tour packages. Fuel up for the day ahead as you savor a variety of delectable options, setting the tone for an adventure-filled day.
- Private Guides: Immerse yourself in the wonders of the capital city, Lisbon, with the guidance of our private guides. They will lead you through its vibrant streets, sharing their knowledge and insights, ensuring you make the most of your time in this captivating city.
- Tasting of ‘Pastéis de Belém’: Indulge in a tasting of the famous ‘pastéis de Belém,’ a mouthwatering Portuguese delicacy. Let the flavors of these delectable custard tarts tantalize your taste buds, offering a true culinary delight.
- Porto and the Douro Valley Exploration: Discover the captivating city of Porto and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Douro Valley with a private guide. Cruise along the Douro River, savoring the picturesque scenery, and indulge in a full-day excursion in the Douro Valley, complete with a delightful lunch and Port Wine tasting.
- Visit Fatima: Experience the profound spirituality of Fatima, one of the world’s holiest sites. Join the faithful and pay homage at the Chapel of Apparitions, gaining a deeper understanding of this significant pilgrimage destination.
- Coastal Gems and Sintra: Embark on a coastal adventure with your private guide, exploring the stunning gems of Portugal. Visit the enchanting town of Sintra, known for its majestic palaces and breathtaking landscapes, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- Private Transfers and Guided Tours: Travel in comfort with private transfers throughout the tours, ensuring a seamless and stress-free experience. Benefit from the expertise of our guides, who will accompany you throughout the journey, sharing their insights and bringing each destination to life.
Join us on this remarkable 7-day journey that showcases the best of Portugal. From cultural treasures to breathtaking landscapes, every moment will be filled with wonder and discovery. Book your tour now and embark on an adventure that will leave you with cherished memories and a deep appreciation for the beauty of Portugal.
Portugal Food Tours
Embark on a delectable culinary adventure through Portugal with our 8-day Portugal Food Tours. Delve deep into the country’s gastronomic treasures as we guide you through a tantalizing journey of flavors, showcasing the best food and wines Portugal has to offer. Prepare to indulge in typical dishes, unusual desserts, and mouthwatering street eats that will leave your taste buds craving for more. But that’s not all – along the way, you’ll also witness awe-inspiring sights and explore top attractions that make Portugal a truly captivating destination.
Here are the enticing highlights of our Portugal Food Tours:
- Intimate Group Size: We believe in providing personalized experiences, which is why our group size is limited to just 2 to 10 travelers. This ensures a close-knit atmosphere and allows us to cater to your individual preferences, creating a truly immersive culinary journey.
- Inclusive Experience: Say goodbye to additional tour costs. Our Portugal Food Tours are genuinely inclusive, offering you a hassle-free experience with no unexpected expenses.
- Delicious Meals: Indulge in a total of 12 delightful meals, including 7 buffet breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, and 1 tantalizing food tasting. From the authentic Portuguese custard tarts in Pastéis de Belém to a variety of mouthwatering dishes, each meal will be a celebration of the country’s rich culinary heritage.
- Captivating Sightseeing: While exploring Portugal’s food scene, you’ll also have the opportunity to witness striking monuments and visit top attractions. Marvel at the Monument to the Discoveries and Belem Tower, explore the enchanting Pena Palace in Sintra with our knowledgeable local guide, and discover the beauty of Portugal’s wine country with a visit to a renowned winery to taste Vinho Verde DOC wine.
- Porto Delights: Journey to the vibrant city of Porto, where you’ll enjoy a Port Wine tasting at an acclaimed cellar and embark on a guided historical walking tour, indulging in tastings of olive oil, bread, wine, chorizo, ham, and cheese – a feast for the senses.
- Hands-On Cooking Experiences: Immerse yourself in the art of Portuguese cuisine with our special hands-on cooking classes and tastings. Learn the secrets behind traditional recipes, participate in a bread-making experience, and be inspired to bring these culinary traditions home with you.
- Wine Accompaniment: To complement your culinary journey, wine is included with all lunches and dinners in the program. Savor the finest Portuguese wines that perfectly pair with each culinary delight.
Get ready for a culinary holiday like no other, where every bite and sip will transport you to the heart of Portuguese culture and flavors. Book your Portugal Food Tour now and prepare to indulge in unforgettable culinary experiences, hands-on cooking classes, and the discovery of Portugal’s remarkable sights and attractions.
How to get from Lisbon airport to City Centre?
Arriving at Lisbon Airport and making your way to the city center is a breeze, with various transportation options available. Located just around 20 minutes from downtown, Lisbon Airport (LIS) offers convenient connections through public transport, including the underground, bus, and taxi services.
However, if you prefer a more personalized and hassle-free experience, we recommend booking a private transfer from the airport to your hotel. When you reserve a one-week vacation in Portugal with us, our dedicated driver will be eagerly awaiting your arrival at the airport arrivals area, holding a sign prominently displaying your name. You won’t have to worry about finding them amidst the crowd, as they will be positioned inside the airport, ensuring a seamless transition from the terminal to your chosen mode of transport.
Upon collecting your luggage, you will pass through a glass door and enter the bustling area with numerous people and signs (papers). Rest assured, your name will be clearly visible on one of these signs. In the unlikely event that you do not immediately locate your name, we provide a convenient solution. Utilize WhatsApp, taking advantage of the airport’s complimentary Wi-Fi, to contact us promptly. Our dedicated team will be readily available to assist you and ensure a smooth transition to your destination. In case your flight is canceled, please inform us as soon as possible. We will be more than happy to reschedule your transfer to accommodate any unforeseen circumstances.
Don’t leave your transportation to chance. Opt for a stress-free and reliable private transfer that will take you from Lisbon Airport to your hotel in comfort and style. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your journey has been expertly arranged, allowing you to focus on creating unforgettable memories during your stay in Portugal.