Discover the medieval walled town of Óbidos, Fátima Sanctuary, and Nazaré on a driving tour. Spend a day on Portugal’s “Silver Coast!”
Private Tour Lisbon & Sintra
- 1 Adult price per person
- 2 Adults price per person
- 3 Adults price per person
- 4 Adults price per person
- 5 Adults price per person
- 6 Adults price per person
- 7 Adults price per person
Full-Day Private Tour Lisboa & Sintra
Private sightseeing transfer in Lisbon, Sintra, and Cascais, full day.
Sintra is 30 km from Lisbon, offering a foretaste of paradise. The temperate climate ensures permanent freshness and luxuriant vegetation. It makes Sintra a romantic and mysterious place.
See the National Palace of Sintra and the Pena Palace. The Pena Palace is a Romanticist castle that stands on the top of a hill in the Sintra Mountains. It has been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The palace was built on the Monastery of Nossa Senhora da Pena and renovated by the initiative of Ferdinand II of Portugal. During the 19th century was used as the summer house of the monarchs of Portugal.
At the entrance to the palace is a statue of Triton sitting on seashells and corals. The archway is divided between the terrestrial world above and the aquatic world below, including seaweeds and trees.
After that, visit Piriquita, the pastry of the famous queijada.
Your driving guide will then take you to the delightful Portuguese coastline to explore the fishing village full of charm – Cascais. During the tour, you’ll stop for lunch (cost not included) while enjoying a beautiful Atlantic coast.
Explore Lisbon and see the 16th-century Jeronimo’s Monastery (Unesco World Heritage Site). The next stop is the Monument to the Discoveries. This building was created to honor the brave Portuguese explorers and their patrons. Finally, the impressive Belem Tower. Don’t forget to visit the old patisserie ‘pastéis de Belem’ and taste the custard tart.
From 08h30 a.m.
The meeting point is at your Hotel in Lisbon.
To 05h00 p.m. (approx.)
Drop-off place: Your hotel in Lisbon.
Places to visit in Sintra, Portugal
The best thing to do in Beautiful Sintra is to visit the Pena Palace. Avoid the queues and buy in advance of the admission fee.
Guarantee your place on Private Tour Lisbon & Sintra by reserving your space now.
Is this tour right for you?
This trip is recommended for 50-plus, couples, family vacations, youth, and small groups of friends.
- Private service, full day.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel.
- Driver (English-speaking).
- Local guide.
- Travel Insurance.
- Drinks and meals not specified.
- Tickets are not included.
- Telephone and personal expenses.
- You should bring comfortable footwear, a camera, and a small bottle of water. When it’s hot out, we recommend an application of sunscreen on exposed parts of the body and a pair of sunglasses. During the cooler seasons, it’s important to wear an extra layer of clothing. Don’t forget your footwear for this tour.
- Take attention that while we operate successful tours in this region in Portugal throughout the year, some changes may occur in our tours due to inclement weather and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes.
For more frequently asked questions about weather, payment, cancellations, and refund policy. Please visit our FAQ page here.