Discover the medieval walled town of Óbidos, Fátima Sanctuary, and Nazaré on a driving tour. Spend a day on Portugal’s “Silver Coast!”
- Group of 1 to 3 people
- €249 €215.10
- Group of 4 to 8 people
- €339 €305.10
Full-Day Lisbon, Sintra, and Cascais Driving Tour
Private transfer in Lisbon, Sintra and Cascais, full day.
Sintra is 30 km from Lisbon, offering a foretaste of paradise. The soft climate ensures a permanent freshness and existence of luxuriant vegetation that make Sintra a deeply romantic and mysterious place.
See the National Palace of Sintra and the Pena Palace (tickets are not included). Visit Piriquita, the pastry of the famous queijada.
After that, your driving guide will take you to the delightful Portuguese coastline to explore the fishing village full of charm – Cascais. During the tour, you’ll stop for lunch (cost not included), while enjoying a beautiful view of the ocean.
Visit Lisbon and see the 16th-century Jeronimo’s Monastery (UNESCO). The next stop is the Monument to the Discoveries. This building was created to honor the brave Portuguese explorers and their patrons, and the impressive Belem Tower (tickets are not included). Don’t forget to visit the old patisserie ‘pastéis de Belem’ and taste the custard tart.
From 09h00 a.m.
The meeting point is at your Hotel in Lisbon.
To 05h30 p.m. (approx.)
Drop-off place: Your hotel in Lisbon.
- Private service, full day.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel.
- Local guide.
- Drinks and meals not specified.
- Tickets are not included.
- Telephone and personal expenses.
- You should bring comfortable footwear, a camera and a small bottle of water. When it’s hot out, we recommend an application of sunscreen on exposed parts of the body and a pair of sunglasses. During the cooler seasons, it’s important to wear and an extra layer of clothing. Don’t forget your footwear for this tour.
- Take attention that while we operate successful tours in this region in Portugal throughout the year, some changes may occur in our tours due to inclement weather and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes.