Discover the medieval walled town of Óbidos, Fátima Sanctuary, and Nazaré on a driving tour. Spend a day on Portugal’s “Silver Coast!”
- Group of 1 to 3 people
- €249 €215.10
- Group of 4 to 8 people
- €339 €305.10
Full-Day Lisbon, Sintra, and Cascais Driving Tour
Private sightseeing transfer for groups or individuals in Lisbon, Sintra, and Cascais, full day.
Sintra is 30 km from Lisbon, offering a foretaste of paradise. The soft climate ensures a permanent freshness and luxuriant vegetation that makes Sintra a deeply romantic and mysterious place.
See the National Palace of Sintra and the Pena Palace. The Pena Palace is a Romanticist castle, stands on the top of a hill in the Sintra Mountains. It has been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The palace was initially built on the Monastery of Nossa Senhora da Pena and extensively renovated by the initiative of Ferdinand II of Portugal. During the 19th century was used as the summer residence of the monarchs of Portugal.
At the entrance to the palace is a statue of Triton sitting on seashells and corals. The archway is divided between the terrestrial world above and the aquatic world below, including seaweeds and trees.
After that, visit Piriquita, the pastry of the famous queijada.
Your driving guide will then take you to the delightful Portuguese coastline to explore the fishing village full of charm – Cascais. During the tour, you’ll stop for lunch (cost not included) while enjoying a beautiful Atlantic coast.
Explore Lisbon and see the 16th-century Jeronimo’s Monastery (Unesco World Heritage Site). The next stop is the Monument to the Discoveries. This building was created to honor the brave Portuguese explorers and their patrons—finally, the impressive Belem Tower. Don’t forget to visit the old patisserie ‘pastéis de Belem’ and taste the custard tart.
From 09h00 a.m.
The meeting point is at your Hotel in Lisbon.
To 05h30 p.m. (approx.)
Drop-off place: Your hotel in Lisbon.
Guarantee your place on Private Tour Lisbon and Sintra by reserving your space now. Small-Group Sintra, Cascais, and Lisboa Full-Day Tour.
- Private service, full day.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel.
- Driver (English-speaking).
- Local guide.
- Travel Insurance.
- Drinks and meals not specified.
- Tickets are not included.
- Telephone and personal expenses.
- You should bring comfortable footwear, a camera, and a small bottle of water. When it’s hot out, we recommend an application of sunscreen on exposed parts of the body and a pair of sunglasses. During the cooler seasons, it’s important to wear and an extra layer of clothing. Don’t forget your footwear for this tour.
- Take attention that while we operate successful tours in this region in Portugal throughout the year, some changes may occur in our tours due to inclement weather and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes.