From the colorful buildings of Porto to the mesmerizing beauty of the vineyard-draped Douro Valley, visit wineries in Portugal and taste wines. Book now!
- €20 €18
Stroll through Porto on a walking tour
Discover the older neighborhood in Porto with a local guide.
During this Porto Walking Tour, we will visit the city’s historical center world heritage and monuments of Porto.
Elected Best European Destination 2014 by the European citizens, Porto, is history, architecture, culture, gastronomy, trade, encounters, and discoveries.
Guide throughout the tour
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and meals not specified
- Tickets are not included
- Telephone and personal expenses
Meeting point: At São Bento Train Station at 10 a.m.
Porto might be famed for the Port wine that grows old in the cellars. But this city has plenty of historical and cultural sites to visit during your time there.
Come and join us. Let´s walk the streets, and we’ll show you, Porto, from a local perspective in a fun and relaxed way, no rush.
On tour, we will visit some of the essential points of the city: Lello Bookstore, University of Porto, Clérigos Tower, Avenida dos Aliados, Sao Bento Train Station, Dom Luís Bridge, Ribeira, and many more! An experience you will not forget!
- Porto Walking Tour. Minimum number: 2 persons. Maximum number: 10 persons.
- You should bring with you comfortable footwear (please don’t use slippers or high heel shoes), a bottle of water, and a camera. When it’s hot out, we recommend an application of sunscreen on exposed parts of the body and a pair of sunglasses. During the colder seasons, it’s important to wear and an extra layer of clothing.
- Wine cellar visit and wine tasting not included. Museum or monument entrances not included.
- Please note that while we operate successful trips in this city throughout the year, some changes may occur in our tours due to inclement weather and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes.