Walk through the old neighborhoods of Porto with a local guide. Check out all the nice landscapes, impressive monuments, and historical spots.
Enjoy a Douro Valley wine tour from Porto
From the beautiful colorful buildings of Porto, the mesmerizing beauty of the vineyard-draped Douro Valley. Continue to read here our Douro Valley Wine Tour.
Browse the panoramic route in the most beautiful landscapes of Douro, UNESCO World Heritage. Come and discover the authenticity of the Douro people, its typical villages and delve in “the magic of the senses.”
The source of the Douro River is in Spain. This river has 200 km, and it empties into the Atlantic in Porto. The most beautiful part is undoubtedly the Douro Valley in Northern Portugal. The main wine hubs on the river are Pinhão and Peso da Régua. The Douro is the region of Portugal’s most excellent wines, where you will find legendary names for wine lovers!
The Douro Region is one of the most alluring wine regions in the world. It is a hidden treasure!
- Private tour in the Douro Region with a local guide.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation.
- Lunch in the Douro Valley.
- Wine tasting in the Douro Valley.
- Drinks and meals not specified
- Travel insurance
- Entrances other than mentioned
- Telephone and personal expenses
Meeting point: Your hotel in Porto
You’ll start the day by discovering the Douro’s UNESCO panoramic routes. The scenery of stunning beauty which will lead you to the heart of the region, where you will see witnessing the cliffs and hills.
It’s time, then, to lunch in a traditional restaurant and feel reinvigorated after a good meal and local wine (or other drinks, as an option). You will be taken to contemplate the natural beauty of the Valley, through panoramic roads and with beautiful landscapes over Douro River.
Then, we will visit a local producer to learn more about the techniques of wine producer existent in the Douro Valley. And then, we will have a wine tasting.
Drop-off place: Your hotel in Porto
- You should bring with you comfortable footwear (please don’t use slippers or high heel shoes), a camera, and a small bottle of water. When it’s hot out, we recommend an application of sunscreen on exposed parts of the body and a pair of sunglasses. During the cooler seasons, it’s important to wear and an extra layer of clothing.
- Please note that while we operate successful tours in this region in Portugal throughout the year, some changes may occur in our tours due to inclement weather and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes.