Walkthrough the old neighborhoods of Porto with a local guide. Check out all the nice landscapes, impressive monuments, and historical spots.
- Private Tour
Douro Valley Wine Tour
Exquisite Douro Delights: Wine Tasting, Lunch & River Cruise in Small Group
Embark on a mesmerizing journey through the enchanting Douro Valley, a vineyard-draped haven that will leave you breathless. Immerse yourself in the stunning landscapes of this UNESCO World Heritage site on our day trip, where you’ll witness the authentic charm of the Douro people and their picturesque villages. Explore this hidden treasure and let your senses come alive. Discover the most exquisite stretch in Northern Portugal, from Pinhão to Peso da Régua, the beating heart of Portugal’s finest wines. Join us for a small group tour of the Douro Wine Country and unlock a world of unparalleled beauty and indulgence.
- Experience the awe-inspiring vistas of the Douro Valley and its vineyards.
- Deepen your knowledge of Port Wine and the art of wine production.
- Unwind during a relaxing boat trip along the picturesque Douro River (approximately 1 hour).
- Delight in a wine tasting session to discover the rich and varied flavors.
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of the intricately decorated train station.
- Savor the finest offerings of Portuguese cuisine.
- Tour the renowned Port Wine Cellar for an unforgettable visit.
Is this tour right for you?
This trip is recommended for 50-plus, couples, family vacations, youth, wine lovers, and small groups of friends. The level is easy. This tour was built to adapt to a group with different walking experiences.
- Douro Valley Wine Tour From Braga.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Braga.
- Lunch in the Douro Valley (main dish, dessert, and beverage). It is not included in the lunches or dinners: whiskey or another cocktail.
- Wine tasting in the Douro Valley.
- Boat trip (approx. 1h) in the Douro River.
- Guide throughout the tour (English-speaking).
- Drinks and meals not specified
- Travel insurance
- Entrances other than mentioned
- Telephone and personal expenses
Meeting point: Your hotel in Braga.
You’ll start the day by discovering Douro’s UNESCO panoramic routes. The scenery of stunning beauty will lead you to the region’s heart, where you will see witnessing the cliffs and hills.
It’s time, then, to lunch in a traditional restaurant and feel reinvigorated after a good meal and local wine (or other drinks, as an option). You will be taken to contemplate the Valley’s natural beauty through panoramic roads and with beautiful landscapes over the Douro River.
Then, we will visit a local producer to learn more about the wine producer’s techniques existent in the Douro Valley. And then, we will have a wine tasting.
Drop-off place: Your hotel in Braga.
- You should bring with you comfortable footwear (please don’t use slippers or high heel shoes), a camera, and a small bottle of water. When it’s hot out, we recommend an application of sunscreen on exposed parts of the body and a pair of sunglasses. During the cooler seasons, it’s important to wear and an extra layer of clothing.
- Please note that while we operate successful tours in this region in Portugal throughout the year, some changes may occur in our tours due to inclement weather and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes.
For more frequently asked questions about weather, payment, cancellations, and refund policy. Please visit our FAQ page here.