We offer original, authentic, and sustainable tours.
We include the best wines and Portuguese cuisine, and our tours always have direct contact with the natural and rural environment.
The company Eco Trilha (Eco-Trails) is an incoming travel agency in Portugal, established in 2013, specializing in eco-tours and customized group tours in Portugal.
Eco Trilha’s primary mission is to showcase its beautiful country for our visitors through all possible senses: taste, sound, sight, smell, and touch. But we know that relationships are necessary experiences, so we also facilitate engaging cultural exchanges with Portuguese people for the most authentic visit.
Our featured destinations, with a rich heritage of history and culture, are mainly Lisbon, Sintra, Óbidos, Porto, Braga, Guimarães, Arcos de Valdevez, and Póvoa de Varzim. Other villages and townships may be included in any itinerary based on special tours and customization options.
We offer custom planning for groups of two or more and curate thematic packages for large groups of travelers searching for a unique type of vacation. Exclusive and exceptional experiences are our aim.
We like to emphasize culture, gastronomy, nature, urban adventures, active holidays, as well as excursions in rural areas such as the Douro Valley and Portugal’s National Parks. Our clients’ wishes and needs are our priority when it comes to planning an itinerary.
She attended school in Viana do Castelo (Portugal) and graduated with a degree in Tourism. She has been in the tourism industry since 2004, first working as assistant manager for a rafting school.
In 2012, she realized that she wanted to start her own tour company to highlight northern Portugal’s culture and nature.
- Her favorite attraction in Portugal is the park of Bom Jesus shrine in Braga.
- Her favorite Portuguese dish: Alheira (smoked Portuguese Jewish sausage), duck rice, and codfish
- When she is not working, you will find her walking on the beach
Eco Trilha is an officially licensed Tour Operator by Turismo de Portugal (RNAVT 3766), its official touristic entity. Besides our official documents that prove our work as a competent Portuguese Tour Operator, you can check out our TripAdvisor profile, a social network where our travelers usually write about their experience in Portugal with us.
Eco Trilha is a member of the Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA).
- Meet Portuguese people and learn all about Portugal, its history, and culture.
- Explore Portugal’s most remote and beautiful places right away from the tourist trail.
- Relax within a safe, informal, friendly, and welcoming environment.
- Make the absolute most of their time on holiday.
- Keep group sizes small to give a more personal and flexible service.
Eco Trilha – Viagens e Turismo, Lda, with tax residence in Rua Cónego Arlindo Ribeiro da Cunha No. 10 – 5th Dto Taxpayer No. PT 510453783, registered at CRC Braga, with RNAVT No. 3766 and Alvará IMTT n.º: 115369.