From the colorful buildings of Porto to the mesmerizing beauty of the vineyard-draped Douro Valley, visit wineries in Portugal and taste wines. Book now!
- €29 €26.10
Enjoy an olive oil tasting tour in Porto.
Many people do not know what good olive oil is supposed to taste. In this activity, we will learn the olive oil flavors.
Learning to taste extra-virgin olive oil properly will help you recognize both the positive and negative attributes of an oil. We will analyze flavor, visual, and olfactory.
Let’s go to discover the luscious world of liquid gold!
- Meet local people. Learn about the lifestyle of Porto locals.
- Join us Food Tour in Porto, 100% Portuguese Food!
- Experience the best of the Portuguese olive oil.
Do you want to explore Porto?
Book a walkthrough Porto’s old neighborhoods with a local guide (Book now pre-tour extension). Check out all the lovely landscapes, impressive monuments, and historical spots. This tour is a 3-hour guided introduction to the fantastic City of Porto and its top attractions. Meeting point: At São Bento Train Station at 10 a.m.
How do you taste Port Wine?
Book a Port Wine Tasting (Book now post-tour extension) and learning everything about Port Wine in a unique format that includes an interactive museum tour, guided tour, and a premium wine tasting.
You need to go down until Ribeira and cross the Dom Luís I Bridge. The wine tour will be into the Port Wine Cellar in Vila Nova de Gaia.
- For a private tour, please contact us. Small-Group Tour. Minimum of 2 travelers. Attention: we don’t increase the price. We need to check our availability.
- The meeting point is Avenida dos Aliados – Porto. Next to the Horse Statue of Pedro IV).
- Food tasting (olive oil, bread, ham, chorizo, cheeses, and one glass of wine or black tea or green tea from the Azores).
- Guide throughout the tour (English-speaking).
- Travel insurance.
- Drinks and meals not specified.
- Entrances other than mentioned.
- Telephone and personal expenses.
- Meeting point: Avenida dos Aliados – Porto (next to the Horse Statue of Pedro IV).
- Technical proof of three Portuguese olive oils in Porto.
- Tasting of Portuguese products: bread, sausages, cheeses, and a glass of wine.
- At the end of the tour, you can buy some olive oil and other Portuguese products.
- Booking mandatory. We advise you to book in advance.
- Please note that while we operate a successful tour in this city throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes.