From the colorful buildings of Porto to the mesmerizing beauty of the vineyard-draped Douro Valley, visit wineries in Portugal and taste wines. Book now!
- €25 €22.50
Enjoy an olive oil tasting tour in Porto
Many people do not know what good olive oil is supposed to taste. In this activity, we will learn the olive oil flavors.
Learning to taste extra-virgin olive oil properly will help you recognize both the positive and negative attributes of an oil. We will analyze flavor, visual, and olfactory.
Let’s go to discover the luscious world of liquid gold!
Small-Group Tour in Porto. Minimum of 2 travelers. For a private tour, please contact us.
We have a new cancellation policy that allows you to book with full confidence. Now you can cancel or rebook up to 3 days before departure.
- Food tasting (olive oil, bread, ham, chorizo, cheeses and one glass of wine or black tea or green tea from the Azores)
- Guide throughout the tour
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and meals not specified
- Entrances other than mentioned
- Telephone and personal expenses
- Meeting point: Avenida dos Aliados – Porto (next to the Horse Statue of Pedro IV)
- Technical proof of three Portuguese olive oils in Porto
- Tasting of Portuguese products: bread, sausages, cheeses, and a glass of wine
- At the end of the tour, you can buy some olive oil and other Portuguese products
- Booking mandatory. We advise you to book in advance.
- Please note that while we operate a successful tour in this city throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes.