From the colorful buildings of Porto to the mesmerizing beauty of the vineyard-draped Douro Valley, visit wineries in Portugal and taste wines. Book now!
Porto Olive Oil Tasting
Enjoy an olive oil tasting tour in Porto.
Many people do not know what good olive oil is supposed to taste. In this activity, we will learn the olive oil flavors.
Learning to taste extra-virgin olive oil will help you recognize both an oil’s positive and negative attributes. We will analyze flavor, visuals, and olfactory.
Let’s go to discover the luscious world of liquid gold!
- Meet local people. Learn about the lifestyle of Porto locals.
- Join us Food Tour in Porto, 100% Portuguese Food!
- Experience the best of the Portuguese olive oil.
Do you want to explore Porto?
Book a walkthrough of Porto’s old neighborhoods with a local guide. Check out all the lovely landscapes, impressive monuments, and historical spots. This tour is a 2-hour guided introduction to the fantastic City of Porto and its top attractions. Meeting point: At São Bento Train Station at 10 a.m. (Porto Walking Tour will be before Olive Oil Tasting in Porto).
How do you taste Port Wine?
Book a Port Wine Tasting and learn everything about this unique wine. That includes an interactive museum tour, a guided tour, and a premium wine tasting.
You need to go down until Ribeira and cross the Dom Luís I Bridge. The wine tour will be into the Port Wine Cellar in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Is this tour right for you?
- Level: Easy. This tour was built to adapt to a group with different walking experiences.
- Trip Type: Guided. The best food tours in Porto, Portugal.
- Language: English.
- Small-Group Tour, minimum of 2 travelers for this half-day Porto Tour. Maximum of 8 travelers.
- Meeting Point: Saint Bento Train Station.
- For a private tour, please get in touch with us. Attention: we don’t increase the price. We need to check our availability.
- Changes & Cancelations: Please read our Terms and Conditions.
- Recommended for: 50-plus, couples, and youth.
- Travel Styles: Cultural, Food & Wine, Group, Full-Guided.
- Food tasting (one glass of wine, olive oil, cheese, sausages, canned fish, seasonal fruit, dried fruit, jam, olive paste, bread, crackers and grissinis).
- Guide throughout the tour (English-speaking).
- Travel insurance.
- Drinks and meals not specified.
- Entrances other than mentioned.
- Telephone and personal expenses.
- Meeting point: Saint Bento Train Station.
- Technical proof of three Portuguese olive oils in Porto.
- Tasting of Portuguese products: bread, sausages, cheeses, and one glass of wine.
- At the end of the tour, you can buy some olive oil and other Portuguese products.
- Booking mandatory. We advise you to book in advance.
- Please note that while we operate a successful tour in this city throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes.
We know you are itching for travel as much as we are, and now you can plan worry-free your dream vacation dates. Skip the stressful planning, and let us do it for you! Travel like a local with our team of travel experts.
Free date changes or 100% refund up to 3 days before departure. You can now book a trip safely, knowing that you can amend your booking within our fully flexible terms if plans change.
For more frequently asked questions about weather, payment, cancellations, and refund policy. Please visit our FAQ page here.