From the colorful buildings of Porto to the mesmerizing beauty of the vineyard-draped Douro Valley, visit wineries in Portugal and taste wines. Book now!
Porto Olive Oil Tasting
Enjoy an olive oil tasting tour in Porto.
Many people do not know what good olive oil is supposed to taste. In this activity, we will learn the olive oil flavors.
Learning to taste extra-virgin olive oil will help you recognize an oil’s positive and negative attributes. We will analyze flavor, visuals, and olfactory.
Let’s go to discover the luscious world of liquid gold!
- Meet local people. Learn about the lifestyle of Porto locals.
- Join us Food Tour in Porto, 100% Portuguese Food!
- Experience the best of Portuguese olive oil.
Do you want to explore Porto?
Book a walkthrough of Porto’s old neighborhoods with a local guide. Check out all the lovely landscapes, impressive monuments, and historical spots. This tour is a 2-hour guided introduction to the fantastic City of Porto and its top attractions. Meeting point: At São Bento Train Station at 10 a.m. (Porto Walking Tour will be before Olive Oil Tasting in Porto).
Is this tour suitable for you?
This trip is recommended for 50-plus, couples, family vacations, youth, foodies, wine lovers, and small groups of friends. We love working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds and identities. The level is easy.
For a private tour, please get in touch with us. Attention: we don’t increase the price. We need to check our availability.
- Food tasting (one glass of wine, olive oil, cheese, sausages, canned fish, seasonal fruit, dried fruit, jam, olive paste, bread, crackers, and grissinis).
- Guide throughout the tour (English-speaking).
- Travel insurance.
- Drinks and meals not specified.
- Entrances other than mentioned.
- Telephone and personal expenses.
- Meeting point: Saint Bento Train Station.
- Technical proof of three Portuguese olive oils in Porto.
- Tasting of Portuguese products: sausages, cheeses, and one glass of wine.
- In the end, you can buy some olive oil and other Portuguese products.
- Booking mandatory. We advise you to book in advance.
- Please note that while we operate a successful tour in this city throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes.
For more frequently asked questions about weather, payment, cancellations, and refund policy. Please visit our FAQ page here.