Explore Braga, the oldest Portuguese city, on a walking tour with private transfer to the incredible Sanctuary of Bom Jesus and the church entrance.
Braga Food Tour
Amazing guided food tour in Braga
- Meet your local guide at Arco da Porta Nova and learn about the lifestyle of Braga locals.
- Explore the cultural sights of the town on foot, accompanied by a local guide.
- Enjoy a lovely glass of white wine close to the cathedral of Braga.
- Stroll through the public gardens and savor the best local cakes.
- Think globally, act locally. Join us Food Tour in Braga, 100% Portuguese Foods!
- Experience the best of Portuguese cuisine and wine tasting.
Is this tour right for you?
- Level: Easy. This tour was built to adapt to a group with different walking experiences.
- Trip Type: Guided.
- Language: English.
- Small-Group Braga Food Tour. Minimum of 2 travelers and Maximum of 10 travelers.
- For a private tour, please get in touch with us.
- Meeting Point: Arco da Porta Nova, which is one of the gates in the medieval wall.
- End Point: Arco da Porta Nova.
- Changes & Cancelations: Please read our Terms and Conditions.
- Recommended for: 50-plus couples, family kids, and youth.
- Travel Styles: Cultural, Food & Wine, Group, Full-Guided, and Sightseeing.
Meeting Point: Arco da Porta Nova in Braga (circular itinerary).
After meeting your guide, the walking tour in Braga begins with a tasting of Portuguese products. You will have the chance to meet local people. Explore the city’s cultural sights on foot, accompanied by an expert guide.
Follow the lead of the food-obsessed Braga inhabitants and spend an afternoon hopping between bars on this 3 hours food tour in Braga!
Wine and Tapas Tour Itinerary
Portuguese cheese from 3 different regions, olive oil, bread, and Port wine.
Bolinho de bacalhau (codfish cake), Moela (Gizzard with tomato and spices), and White Wine – Vinho Verde (optional: wine, beer, or soda).
Bifana (the Portuguese sandwich based on pork meat) with white wine – Vinho Verde (beer or soda).
Portuguese cookies, jam, honey, and Portuguese tea.
Tíbias (Portuguese éclairs with custard) with coffee or tea.
- Food Tasting in Braga (food trail, 5 different stops for tastings).
- Guide during all Braga Food Tour (English-speaking).
- Sample authentic Portuguese cheeses and even olive oil.
- Bifana (the Portuguese sandwich based on pork meat) with White Wine – Vinho Verde (optional: wine, beer, or soda).
- Bolinho de bacalhau (codfish cake), Moela (Gizzard with tomato and spices), and White Wine – Vinho Verde (optional: wine, beer, or soda).
- Tíbias (Portuguese éclairs), Portuguese cookies, jam, honey, coffee, and tea.
- Travel insurance.
- Entrances other than mentioned.
- Telephone and personal expenses.
- You should bring with you a camera, comfortable footwear (please don’t wear slippers or high-heeled shoes), and a small bottle of water. When it’s hot out, we recommend applying sunscreen on exposed parts of the body and a pair of sunglasses. It is essential to wear an extra layer of clothing during the cooler seasons.
- Note: itinerary & tastings are subject to change due to seasonal availability, individual closings, or local holidays.
- 100% Secure Booking. Your privacy & security is important to us.
- We can’t accommodate any food restrictions.
- Our tours are not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.
We know you are itching for travel as much as we are, and now you can plan worry-free your dream vacation dates. Skip the stressful planning, and let us do it for you! Travel like a local with our team of travel experts.
Free date changes or 100% refund up to 3 days before departure. You can now book a trip safely, knowing that you can amend your booking within our fully flexible terms if plans change.
For more frequently asked questions about weather, payment, cancellations, and refund policy. Please visit our FAQ page here.