Best Hiking Trails in Northern Portugal
Northern Portugal Hiking & Sightseeing
The entire travelers worldwide are anxiously waiting for news about when travel can safely resume. There has been a lot of discussion about what the journey will look like in the future. When we have the vaccine, how we will control this virus.
You probably concluded that the best trip for 2021 or 2022 would be hike tours if you are like us.
Everyone has been facing this crisis has naturally led to reflection about how and why we travel.
Enjoy An Active Holiday in Portugal
Hiking & Cooking in Portugal – Vacation for Outdoors Enthusiasts
Take in some of the most impressive trails in Portugal. Achieve the perfect balance of culture, food, and adventure on Portugal’s exciting walking and sightseeing holiday. Discover the stunning Atlantic coast during the guided walking tour. Fall under the Douro Valley spell, where you can sample traditional recipes in a local pub and the delicious Port Wine.
Porto | The Douro Valley | Guimarães – 7 Days | from 1499€. Booking is now open for departures in 2021 & 2022 Hiking Northern Portugal.
The nature of hiking & cooking trips makes social distancing easier to observe, whether you are traveling with your companions or in a small guided group.
What you look for in a travel destination is likely to have changed in the last six months. It is natural to feel a bit warier of crowded places, plus of course, wild spaces and the outdoors offer lovely therapy for the mind. If you are drawn to quieter corners, less-expected routes, and hidden gems, enjoy some food for thought for next year in Portugal.
Most of these hikes are not technically challenging. The local guide will ensure that you truly enjoy the walk safely. Our trips cater to all age groups!
Our team is on hand to do their utmost best to secure your holiday as quickly as possible, so start browsing for your active holiday now.
You can also send us an email or give us a call. We would love to hear from you.
Why you will love these Portugal Walking Tour
- Admire the historical city of Porto. You will experience all that this fascinating and vibrant city has to offer.
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking class in Braga exclusive for our group with a local chef.
- Follow your local guide during the trail in the Douro Valley.
- Visit Sistelo. According to Forbes, Sistelo is on the list of the 18 first Secret Destinations in Europe.
- The last day of hikes will be in a fishing village, and you will finish the tour with Portugal hike coast.
- Indulge with our eco-friendly gifts: a refillable water bottle and one hat per person.
Private Tours Hiking Northern Portugal
After spending months in restrictions on gatherings or lockdown away from family and friends, we’ve all missed weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, and more. People will be making up for the lost time by taking a memorable trip together, creating ‘travel bubbles’, and sharing private transport and accommodation with those in your circle. In other words, small group travel will be more popular than ever. Outdoors will have a positive impact on mental health and a better opportunity for social distancing. Contact us for Private Hiking Trails in Portugal.
How to Book our adventure holidays with confidence
- Package with accommodation included (trips with 5 to 8 days in Portugal), you can cancel until 13 days before the arrival date: we will return 100% of the Total Paid.
- 1-day tour, you can cancel three days before the arrival date. We will return 100% of the Total Paid.
Hike Preparation Tips
- Break your shoes in well.
- Test your equipment beforehand. Go for a long walk in your shoes and test your rain clothes.
- The best hiking period in Portugal is from March until October.
- The most popular months to visit Portugal are May and September.
Portugal at a Glance. Read our Tips for traveling in Portugal.