Take a private tour from Lisbon to visit the city of Sintra and the fishing village, Cascais. See the National Palace of Sintra and more!
Private Tour Fatima & Nazare
- 1 Adult price per person
- 2 Adults price per person
- 3 Adults price per person
- 4 Adults price per person
- 5 Adults price per person
- 6 Adults price per person
- 7 Adults price per person
Fatima, Obidos, and Nazare Driving Tour
Your day on Portugal’s “Silver Coast” begins in the medieval walled town of Obidos. Free time to explore the medieval village of Obidos. After that, we visit the fishing town of Nazare.
This picturesque village of Nazare got its name from a statue of the Virgin Mary brought to the city from Nazareth by a monk in the 4th century. High above the town is Sitio, reached by a funicular that climbs 110m (360ft).
All Nazare can be seen from here, and across the square is the 17th century Nossa Senhora da Nazare Church with two Baroque belfries and 18th-century tiles depicting Biblical scenes. It also contains a revered image of Our Lady of Nazareth taken down to the sea in a traditional procession every September.
Nazare is famous for its women who wear skirts with seven petticoats. Women would sit on the beach waiting for their fishermen to sail home. To keep warm in the face of a cold sea wind while staying covered, they’d wear several petticoats to fold layers around their backs and legs.
Today Nazare is Portugal’s most famous fishing village, having always drawn visitors to its beach and colorful life.
Finally, we visit the pilgrimage town of Fatima. Join the pilgrims at one of the world’s holiest sites and pray at the Chapel of Apparitions. It was in the place of the Chapel that our Lady talked to the little shepherds. These pilgrimage sites were created after the 1917 apparition.
Free time to visit the sanctuary of Fatima.
From 09h00 AM
The meeting point for your group tour will be at your hotel in Lisbon.
To 06h00 PM
Drop-off place: Your hotel in Lisbon.
Guarantee your place on a Private tour Fatima and Nazare from Lisbon. Small-Group Fatima, Obidos, and Nazare Driving Tour Full-Day Tour.
Is this tour right for you?
This trip is recommended for 50-plus, couples, family vacations, youth, and small groups of friends.
- Private service, full-day
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Driver (English-speaking).
- Local guide
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks and meals not specified
- Tickets are not included
- Telephone and personal expenses
- You should bring comfortable footwear, a camera, and a small bottle of water. When it’s hot out, we recommend an application of sunscreen on exposed parts of the body and a pair of sunglasses. During the cooler seasons, it’s important to wear an extra layer of clothing.
- Take attention that while we operate successful trips in this region in Portugal throughout the year, some changes may occur in our tours due to inclement weather and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes.
For more frequently asked questions about weather, payment, cancellations, and refund policy. Please visit our FAQ page here.