Wine and Walking in Portugal
Come with us Wine and Walking in Portugal.
Steeped in history, Portugal emerged as a country in 1143 and the Douro Valley is a key part of Portuguese history. With its terraced vineyards and hilltop estates known as Quintas, the region is renowned for its wine production, in particular, the sweet wine known as Port.
Long before any president, king or emperor, the Douro was inhabited by primitive peoples who were the first to leave their trace. And, it is known that grapes were being cultivated in the region around 4 thousand years B.C.
Don’t leave this planet without experiencing the Douro Valley in Portugal.
Day tours are the easiest and quickest way to explore somewhere new while easily fitting it into a tight travel schedule. Departing from Porto, a day trip to the Douro Valley is a great option for those looking for a countryside escape, at the doorstep of the city.
You ask and we deliver! Here you have different tours in the Douro Valley.
Are you looking for a Wine and Walking in Portugal?
Three hikes exploring Portugal, the sun on your face and a well-earned glass of wine at the end. Is there anything better?
Enjoy panoramic vineyard walks through the Douro Valley, as well as exploring Porto’s old town on this relaxing Portuguese walking tour.
- Guided Walking Tours near to Porto;
- Guided Walking Tours in the Douro Valley;
- Transfer: Oporto Airport – Hotel in Porto;
- Transfer: Hotel in Braga – Oporto Airport;
- 7 nights in a twin room;
- Breakfast is included every morning in all multi-day tour packages;
- A brief presentation of the olive oil sector in Portugal. Technical proof of three Portuguese olive oils;
- Wine tasting (wine farm in the Douro Valley);
- Tasting of Portuguese products (for example cheese, ham, sausage, and bread);
- 1 Lunch in the Douro Valley;
- 2 picnics;
- Full day – Douro Valley Tours;
- City tour in Porto, Braga, Guimarães and Póvoa de Varzim;
- Transfer and Guide throughout the tours.
8 Days from 1199€ per person.
Minimum number: two persons. Maximum number: six persons.
Departure Dates – Wine and Walking in Portugal
- 15-May-2019 to 22-May-2019 – Sold Out.
- 30-June-2019 to 07-July-2019 – Sold Out.
- 17-July-2019 to 24-July-2019 – Sold Out.
- 21-August-2019 to 28-August-2019
- 26-September-2019 to 03-October-2019
- 20-May-2020 to 27-May-2020
- 10-June-2020 to 17-June-2020
- 15-July-2020 to 22-July-2020
- 23-September-2020 to 30-September-2020
- 07-October-2020 to 14-October-2020
- 22-October-2020 to 29-October-2020
Portuguese wine is so much more than Port Wine! Discover wonderful wine produced in Portugal — from Vinho Verde to Península de Setúbal — in this uniquely accessible, entertaining guide. Read our ebook Portuguese Wine.
Would You Like to Receive our Newsletter?