Solo Travel in Portugal
We make Solo Travel in Portugal, giving you the opportunity to safely venture yourself or opt into the comradely and companionship of group activities. You never need to feel alone and equally, if you want some time to yourself, this can easily be achieved.
When you go out on your solo experiences, you won’t lose the services that Eco Trilha provides. We will always seek to facilitate any contacts you want to make with local cultures, so you don’t encounter them as an outsider.
Single travelers can share rooms with another traveler of the same gender on guided trips, avoiding high surcharges. That leaves you with plenty of choices without extra costs.
Minimum number: just one person. Solo Travel in Portugal.
Book Now our Tours for Solo Travel in Portugal:
Look these Solo Travel in Portugal:
Braga is the oldest Portuguese city, & one of the oldest in the world. Price: 18€ per person. Minimum one traveler.
Douro Valley and Port Wine tasting – Private Tour
- Discover the Douro’s UNESCO Panoramic Routes;
- Taste the Douro worldwide renowned wines in a local producer “Quinta”;
- Enjoy the flavors of the regional cuisine in a typical lunch;
- Private tour in the Douro Valley with a local guide. Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation in Porto;
- Visit a genuine typical village and have a taste of regional products.
Private Tour Fatima and Nazare – Full day from Lisbon
This tour visits the revered sanctuary of Fatima, the medieval village of Obidos, and the seaside resort of Nazare for a look at some spectacular sights.
Once you meet your guide and set out from your hotel in Lisbon, a drive along the coast brings you to Fátima, where you can visit the beautiful basilica and revered monuments that make up the famous Sanctuary of Our Lady. And then, pay a visit to the fishing village of Nazare before you stop for lunch by the sea.
In the afternoon, pay a visit to the famous village of Obidos, a peaceful community known for its well-preserved medieval streets, walls, and 14th-century keep.
Private tour Sintra, and Lisbon – Full Day.
Only 30 min from Lisbon, Sintra is one of the most romantic places in the World, famous for it’s Royal Palaces and Castles, and considered Unesco World Heritage since 1995.
After lunch, we will drive along the Atlantic coast. We can stop at the Guincho Beach (a surfer’s paradise) or Boca do Inferno (Hell’s mouth cliff). Finally, enjoy a leisurely walk along the bay at the glamorous town of Cascais. Drive along the coast to Lisbon passing by Estoril and the casino.
On this full-day private tour, we will make a combination of walking and driving, and visit the best areas of Lisbon, starting with a visit to Belem in the morning, famous for the Belem Tower, the Discovery Monument and the Jeronimo’s Monastery, making also a quick stop at Pasteis de Belem, the most famous pastry shop in Portugal, known for its custard tarts. The tour will continue to Lisbon downtown and finish in front of your hotel.
Guaranteed Departure Dates.
Cooking Classes in Porto
Learn to cook an authentic Portuguese dish in Porto!
- Small Group Cooking Class in Porto – Portugal.
- Book a cooking class with some of the best chefs in Portugal.
- Lunch or Dinner (main course, dessert, and drink included).
- Guide throughout the tours.
- Optional transfer from the hotel.
- 17-May-2019 – Last Places Remaining.
- 01-July-2019 – Last Places Remaining.
- 02-July-2019 – Last Places Remaining.
Didn’t find what you were looking for or need help?
Our Expert Travel Consultants are here to help you plan and customize your dream vacation.
Guided Walking in Porto and the Douro Valley
Hiking in Portugal. Full Day in the Douro Valley.
- Small group tours. Personalize service! Maximum group size of 6 travelers.
- Guide tours: an experienced local English-speaking guide will travel with the group, leading the way and sharing his/her knowledge of the local culture.
- Guided Hiking tour in the uniquely beautiful Douro Valley, located in Northern Portugal, is a UNESCO World Heritage site and the first wine region demarcated in the world in 1756.
- Discover ancient wine cellars in the Douro Valley.
- Lunch in the Douro Valley.
- 3 Hiking Tour in Portugal.
- Tasting the Portuguese Food.
- Starting in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Porto, you will experience all that this fascinating and vibrant city has to offer.
- Hike through the quiet countryside.
- Connecting you to the real Portugal.
Dates – Solo Travel in Portugal:
- 15-May-2019 to 22-May-2019 – Guaranteed!
- 30-June-2019 to 07-July-2019 – Guaranteed!
The Best of Portugal
Creating Memories of a Lifetime. Explore the Douro Valley, Sintra, Lisbon, and Porto. From 1339€ per person.
- Small Group. Tour groups are limited to 12 passengers.
- Enjoy a private guided city tour of Portugal’s capital, Lisbon.
- Explore Porto with a private guide.
- City tour in Nazare, and Fatima.
- Full Day in the Douro Valley.
- With a private guide, visit the coastal gems of Portugal, including Sintra.
Dates – Solo Travel in Portugal:
- 14-April-2019 to 20-April-2019 – Guaranteed! Last Places Remaining.
Portugal Food Tours
Are you hungry for adventure? Starving for new experiences?
If so, pack your appetite and read our most popular tours in Portugal! Cook with a local chef and taste local dishes. That presents the perfect opportunity to learn about Portugal – its history, culture, and traditions. So, if you’re a real foodie, treat yourself to a complete culinary escape.
Dates – Solo Travel in Portugal:
- 18-July-2019 to 25-July-2019 – Guaranteed! Last Places Remaining.
- Transfer: Lisbon Airport – Hotel in Lisbon
- Transfer: Hotel in Braga – Oporto Airport
- 7 nights in a twin room
- Breakfast is included every morning in all multi-day tour packages
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Lisbon: Saint George Castel (Ticket entrance included)
- Lisbon: Enjoy a demonstration and tasting of the famous ‘pastéis de Belém’ (one cake and one coffee are included)
- The cooking lesson is in the rural hotel Casas da Li. The hotel’s owner is Lígia Santos, the first winner of Masterchef Portugal
- Sintra: Palácio da Pena (Ticket entrance included)
- Piriquita: queijada (one local cake and one coffee are included)
- A brief presentation of the olive oil sector in Portugal. Technical proof of three Portuguese olive oils
- Wine tasting: Port Wine Cellar and The Best Winery of Vinho Verde
- Tasting of Portuguese products. Included: olive oil, bread, sausages, cheeses and one glass of wine or black tea or green tea from the Azores
- City tour in Lisbon, Sintra, Porto, Braga, and Óbidos
- Private Transport (van or car)
- Guide throughout the tour
Self-Guided Camino de Santiago
Pilgrim Walking to Santiago de Compostela
- Luggage transfer from town to town (1 piece with 15kg);
- Pilgrim Passports;
- Route notes;
- 24 hours phone support;
- Private Transfer Santiago de Compostela – Porto;
- Private Transfer Oporto Airport – Hotel in Porto – Oporto Airport;
From: 780€ per person, 13 days.
Travel Insurance: Despite Solo Travel in Portugal is one of the safest ways to travel, accidents happen — whether it’s a missed flight or route to your tour or sudden illness while in a foreign country. The only way to protect yourself from unexpected expenses that arise from emergency situations is by making sure you’re covered before you leave for your trip. Get your quote here!
Would You Like to Receive our Newsletter?